- NH Nonprofit Response Fund – The NH Nonprofit Response Fund will rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations at the front lines of the outbreak and nonprofits supporting the most vulnerable individuals and families directly impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. Funds will be available to nonprofits to support working capital, equipment purchases, and program delivery and expansion up to a maximum award of $100,000.
- The deadline to submit an application for CDFA’s NH Nonprofit Response Fund is Friday, June 12, 2020 by 4:00 PM. Nonprofit 501c3 organizations requesting assistance after June 12 will be referred to the recently announced NH Nonprofit Emergency Relief Fund. Preliminary information on the newly announced fund can be found on the Governor’s Office of Emergency Relief and Recovery website: https://www.goferr.nh.gov/covid-expenditures/nh-nonprofit-grants. Additional details on the application process will be available soon.
- The Response Fund will prioritize the most immediate public health needs and economic impacts of the new disease, focusing on service providers that support vulnerable populations. CDFA and BFA will administer loans, including deferred loans, to qualified nonprofits. In order to move resources quickly and not further burden organizations on the front lines of the pandemic, we have created a simplified and flexible application processes. Funds will be released on a rolling basis as funds are raised, continuing throughout the outbreak and recovery phases of the crisis. Overall, the Fund will be managed so that we can respond rapidly to community demands and adapt to evolving needs in subsequent funding phases.
- If you have questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Scott Maslansky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other CDFA resources to support nonprofits are described on the CDFA Resource Hub, including the Clean Energy Fund, which provides low-interest loans to nonprofit organizations and for-profit business to make energy-efficiency and renewable-energy investments.
CDFA held a webinar on 4/9/20 detailing the NH Nonprofit Response Fund:
Other Resources for Nonprofits: