The NH Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) is currently hiring a Data and Compliance Specialist to support the implementation of New Hampshire’s SBA Community Navigator Pilot Program (CNPP).
The Data and Compliance Specialist will work closely with the CNPP Project Director and Program Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Examples of Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions: Oversee development, implementation and management of a vendor-provided data-management system for the SBA-CNPP and ensure ongoing adherence of CDFA and its partners with regulatory requirements and program criteria for SBA-CNPP
- Design and implement training and education programs, protocols and activities to ensure CDFA staff, grantees and partners are in compliance with SBA and CDFA requirements regarding CNPP client data management
- Maintain and implement a system for communication and coordination between CDFA and CNPP Spokes organizations regarding CNPP client data
- Provide timely, helpful and effective response to the CNPP client-data needs of Spokes and CDFA staff
- Fully implement the data reporting and analysis capabilities of the Center IC client data management platform; develop and produce analytical reports for use by the CDFA CNPP Team
- Collect, review, enter and/or transmit SBA-CNPP data to SBA at appropriate intervals
- Provide first-level claim and compliance review of required SBA-CNPP quarterly submissions to CDFA by Spokes, pursuant to Spoke contracts and the CNPP Implementation Guide
- Establish strong working relationship with other members of the SBA-CNPP team and other internal departments to ensure responsive, efficient and effective management of CDFA resources for benefit of grantees and stakeholders
Additional details on the position and qualifications may be found here: https://nhcdfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/SBA-CN-Compliance-Data-Manager.pdf. Interested applicants may submit a resume, cover letter and references to: Contact@nhcdfa.org.