Smith & Wilkinson is pleased to be partnering with the New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) on their search for a strategic finance and accounting professional to join their mission-driven team as the Chief Financial Officer. With an operating budget of $2 million and $60 million in assets under management, the CFO will oversee the finances, IT, property management, HR, risk management, and the revolving loan funds. The CFO will report directly to the Executive Director.
- 5+ years as a CFO or equivalent, preferably in nonprofit
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Accounting or related
- Ability to provide leadership, analyze situations and data, and solve problems or recommend appropriate course of action.
- Ability to present complex and technical financial and human resources information to a general audience in order to facilitate decision-making
- Ability to work with program funders and partners
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Highly organized, systems-thinker with attention to detail; resourceful and collegial
- (Preferred) Significant experience in or knowledge of nonprofit accounting, including sophisticated fund and grant accounting, compliance, and reporting
A full position description can be found here: https://nhcdfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/CDFA-CFO-Final-2022.pdf.
Interested applicants should contact Carll Wilkinson, Managing Partner Smith & Wilkinson (firstname.lastname@example.org / 207-289-3128).