CDFA is now accepting applications for its L5 Capacity Building Program. The deadline to submit applications via CDFA’s Grants Management System (www.nhcdfagrants.org) is April 10.
- Investments that strengthen the internal organization’s ability to expand its mission through the utilization of one of the following proven capacity building tools:
- Leadership capacity: the ability of all organizational leaders to create and sustain the organizations vision. This includes the capacity of leaders to prioritize, make decisions, innovate, and provide appropriate direction to achieve an organization’s mission.
- Adaptive capacity: the ability of an organization to monitor, assess and respond to changes in the internal and external environment.
- Management capacity: the ability of an organization to ensure the effective and efficient use of its diverse organizational resources.
- Technical capacity: the ability of an organization to implement its key organizational and programmatic functions through available technologies, tools and staff skills.
- Organizational cultural capacity: the values, assumptions, and behavioral norms that guide how an organization carries out its work. OR,
- Investments that strengthen the organization’s financial sustainability by enabling the study of, or development of a new area of social investment or enhancing an existing area.
CDFA, NHIA and the NH State Council on the Arts present an event on creative placemaking.