CDFA Board of Directors Meeting
August 13, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, August 13, 2019. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approve June 2019 Executive Committee Minutes – Public & Nonpublic Session
- Approve June 2019 Finance Committee Minutes
- Approve June 2019 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approve June 2019 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Community Economic Development at Work: New Hampshire’s North Country
Action Items –
- FY20 Goals & Strategy Approval
- Approval of 2019 CDBG Economic Development Loans, Feasibility Grants and Emergency Grants
Executive Director Update -
Workshop for organizations interested in applying for CDFA's Tax Credit Program or learning more about the program.
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for Community Development Block Grant funds or learning more about the program.
CDFA has distributed two RFPs for Marketing/PR and Graphic Design services with deadlines of November 15, 2019.
the Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) is joining regional and national organizations, businesses, utilities, universities, and individuals in promoting energy efficiency.
As part of the development of the 2020 Action Plan, CDFA has proposed policy updates to the CDBG program based on data, trends and public participation .