Location: The Inn at Mill Falls
CDFA Board of Directors Meeting
November 13, 2018
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors Executive Committee will be meeting at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at The Inn at Mill Falls, 312 Daniel Webster Highway, Meredith, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of September 11, 2018 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of September 11, 2018 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the September 11, 2018 Finance Committee Minutes
- Approval of the October 4, 2018 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of CDBG Housing and Public Facility Application Round
Action Items –
- CDFA CDBG Interim Rules Adoption
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Approval of Adjusted Annual Audited Financial Statements for Year Ended June 30, 2018
Strategic Planning Initiative
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for Community Development Block Grant funds or learning more about the program.
CDFA has distributed an RFP to support the Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative.
Review and public comment for Draft 2018 Action Plan Substantial Amendment and the Draft 2019 Action Plan.
CDFA has launched a new loan program to help communities and nonprofit organizations advance local development projects from concept initiation and planning to funding and implementation.
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State including downtown revitalization, affordable housing and quality childcare