Location: The Palace Theatre
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for organizations interested in applying for the 2018 Tax Credit Funding Round or learning more about the program. The deadline to register and submit the necessary questionnaire is Friday, January 12.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – MANCHESTER at The Palace Theatre (snow date: January 18)
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – PLYMOUTH at the Common Man Inn (snow date: January 25)
- Contribute to the development or redevelopment and economic well-being of target areas or target populations
- Contribute to the economic development of the state
- Increase or maintain threatened primary employment
- Provide affordable housing opportunities to low- and moderate-income people
CDFA has distributed an RFP to support the Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative.
Review and public comment for Draft 2018 Action Plan Substantial Amendment and the Draft 2019 Action Plan.
CDFA has launched a new loan program to help communities and nonprofit organizations advance local development projects from concept initiation and planning to funding and implementation.
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State including downtown revitalization, affordable housing and quality childcare
CDFA welcomes Kevin Peterson as the Director of Economic Development.