Location: The Palace Theatre
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for organizations interested in applying for the 2018 Tax Credit Funding Round or learning more about the program. The deadline to register and submit the necessary questionnaire is Friday, January 12.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – MANCHESTER at The Palace Theatre (snow date: January 18)
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – PLYMOUTH at the Common Man Inn (snow date: January 25)
- Contribute to the development or redevelopment and economic well-being of target areas or target populations
- Contribute to the economic development of the state
- Increase or maintain threatened primary employment
- Provide affordable housing opportunities to low- and moderate-income people
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.