Location: The Palace Theatre
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for organizations interested in applying for the 2018 Tax Credit Funding Round or learning more about the program. The deadline to register and submit the necessary questionnaire is Friday, January 12.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – MANCHESTER at The Palace Theatre (snow date: January 18)
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – PLYMOUTH at the Common Man Inn (snow date: January 25)
- Contribute to the development or redevelopment and economic well-being of target areas or target populations
- Contribute to the economic development of the state
- Increase or maintain threatened primary employment
- Provide affordable housing opportunities to low- and moderate-income people
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State.
Initiative Continues to Gain Momentum Statewide with Increasing Business Demand for Recovery Friendly Supports
CDFA has announced deadlines for calendar year 2019 across all program areas.
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for CDFA's Tax Credit or L5 Capacity Building Programs or learning more.
CDFA has distributed a Request for Proposals to solicit proposals relative to the Recovery Friendly Workplace Program.