Location: NH CDFA
CDFA Annual Board of Directors Meeting
September 12, 2017
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at CDFA, 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of July 2017 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of July 2017 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the June 2017 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of the July and August Finance Committee Minutes
Annual Audits Presentation -
Action Items –
- Clean Energy Fund
- Slate of Board Officers
- Board Committee Assignments
- Annual Review and Approval of the Board Manual
Committee Reports –
- Executive Director Search Committee
2017 Accomplishments & Discussion Items
CDFA is now accepting applications for the second round of 2017 CDBG Planning Grants. Deadline to submit applications is October 31, 2017.
Learn more about the CDBG Administrative Rules Initiative and how CDFA is working to ensure New Hampshire's program continues to be well-positioned to make a significant impact statewide.
CDFAs Chief Financial Officer Ted Kuchinski to Serve as Interim Executive Director
CDFA is now accepting applications from agricultural producers and rural small businesses interested in low-cost energy audits for their facility.
CDFA is now accepting applications for the second round of 2017 CDBG Housing and Public Facilities grants. Deadline to apply for funds is Monday, August 28, 2017.