Location: NH CDFA
CDFA Annual Board of Directors Meeting
September 12, 2017
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at CDFA, 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of July 2017 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of July 2017 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the June 2017 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of the July and August Finance Committee Minutes
Annual Audits Presentation -
Action Items –
- Clean Energy Fund
- Slate of Board Officers
- Board Committee Assignments
- Annual Review and Approval of the Board Manual
Committee Reports –
- Executive Director Search Committee
2017 Accomplishments & Discussion Items
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.
CDFA is hosting community listening and input sessions throughout NH relative to the CDBG Rules Initiative.