Location: NH CDFA
CDFA Annual Board of Directors Meeting
September 12, 2017
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at CDFA, 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of July 2017 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of July 2017 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of the June 2017 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of the July and August Finance Committee Minutes
Annual Audits Presentation -
Action Items –
- Clean Energy Fund
- Slate of Board Officers
- Board Committee Assignments
- Annual Review and Approval of the Board Manual
Committee Reports –
- Executive Director Search Committee
2017 Accomplishments & Discussion Items
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State including downtown revitalization, affordable housing and quality childcare
CDFA has been committed to investing in New Hampshire communities for 35 years.
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.