Location: NH CDFA
CDFA Board of Directors Executive Committee Meeting
April 11, 2017
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at CDFA, 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of the December 2016 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of January 2017 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of January and February 2017 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of the January Credit Committee Minutes
Committee Reports –
- Executive Committee
- i2i Committee
- Quarterly Financials – CDFA & DADCo
- 2017 Tax Credit Round
- Regulatory Update
- Increase Capitalization of Clean Energy Fund
- Carsey Institute – Funding of Study
- Strategic Realignment and Web Based Compliance update
Executive Director Update
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.