Location: NH CDFA
CDFA Board of Directors Executive Committee Meeting
April 11, 2017
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The CDFA Board of Directors will be meeting at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at CDFA, 14 Dixon Avenue, Suite 102, Concord, NH. The following items are on the agenda:
Consent Agenda –
- Approval of the December 2016 Executive Committee Minutes
- Approval of January 2017 Board of Directors Minutes
- Approval of January and February 2017 Community Development Advisory Committee Minutes
- Approval of the January Credit Committee Minutes
Committee Reports –
- Executive Committee
- i2i Committee
- Quarterly Financials – CDFA & DADCo
- 2017 Tax Credit Round
- Regulatory Update
- Increase Capitalization of Clean Energy Fund
- Carsey Institute – Funding of Study
- Strategic Realignment and Web Based Compliance update
Executive Director Update
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.
CDFA is hosting community listening and input sessions throughout NH relative to the CDBG Rules Initiative.
CDFA will not be having the January 2018 CDBG Housing and Public Facilitates grant round.
CDFA is now accepting applications for the second round of 2017 CDBG Planning Grants. Deadline to submit applications is October 31, 2017.
Learn more about the CDBG Administrative Rules Initiative and how CDFA is working to ensure New Hampshire's program continues to be well-positioned to make a significant impact statewide.