Location: NH Audubon - McLane Center
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
December 7, 2017
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at CDFA at NH Audubon – McLane Center, 84 Silk Farm Road, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
Approval of September 2017 Meeting Minutes
Second Round of Planning Grant Applications
- County of Grafton/Cottage Hospital
- City of Berlin/121 Main Street
Second Round of Housing and Public Facilities Applications
- City of Franklin/CAP Social Services Building Replacement
- City of Claremont/Claremont Dental Center
- Town of Ashland/Harvey Heights Rehabilitation
- City of Lebanon/Tracy Street Housing
- County of Sullivan/Goddard Block Housing Rehabilitation
- Town of Orford/Orford Academy
- Executive Director Update
CDFA has distributed an RFP to support the Recovery Friendly Workplace Initiative.
Review and public comment for Draft 2018 Action Plan Substantial Amendment and the Draft 2019 Action Plan.
CDFA has launched a new loan program to help communities and nonprofit organizations advance local development projects from concept initiation and planning to funding and implementation.
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State including downtown revitalization, affordable housing and quality childcare
CDFA welcomes Kevin Peterson as the Director of Economic Development.