Location: NH Audubon - McLane Center
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
December 7, 2017
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at CDFA at NH Audubon – McLane Center, 84 Silk Farm Road, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
Approval of September 2017 Meeting Minutes
Second Round of Planning Grant Applications
- County of Grafton/Cottage Hospital
- City of Berlin/121 Main Street
Second Round of Housing and Public Facilities Applications
- City of Franklin/CAP Social Services Building Replacement
- City of Claremont/Claremont Dental Center
- Town of Ashland/Harvey Heights Rehabilitation
- City of Lebanon/Tracy Street Housing
- County of Sullivan/Goddard Block Housing Rehabilitation
- Town of Orford/Orford Academy
- Executive Director Update
Funds to address critical needs in the Granite State.
Initiative Continues to Gain Momentum Statewide with Increasing Business Demand for Recovery Friendly Supports
CDFA has announced deadlines for calendar year 2019 across all program areas.
Workshops for organizations interested in applying for CDFA's Tax Credit or L5 Capacity Building Programs or learning more.
CDFA has distributed a Request for Proposals to solicit proposals relative to the Recovery Friendly Workplace Program.