Location: NH Audubon - McLane Center
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
December 7, 2017
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at CDFA at NH Audubon – McLane Center, 84 Silk Farm Road, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
Approval of September 2017 Meeting Minutes
Second Round of Planning Grant Applications
- County of Grafton/Cottage Hospital
- City of Berlin/121 Main Street
Second Round of Housing and Public Facilities Applications
- City of Franklin/CAP Social Services Building Replacement
- City of Claremont/Claremont Dental Center
- Town of Ashland/Harvey Heights Rehabilitation
- City of Lebanon/Tracy Street Housing
- County of Sullivan/Goddard Block Housing Rehabilitation
- Town of Orford/Orford Academy
- Executive Director Update
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.