Location: NH Audubon McLane Center
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
April 6, 2017
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will take place at the McLane Audubon Center located at 84 Silk Farm Road, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
- Approval of February 2017 Meeting Minutes
- First Round of Housing and Public Facilities Applications
- Town of Newmarket – Newmarket Housing Authority/Great Hill Terrace Improvements
- Town of Newport – Newport Senior Center/Newport Senior Center Renovation
- City of Keene – The Community Kitchen/Community Kitchen Improvements
- City of Concord – YMCA/Childcare Center Improvements
- Town of Charlestown – Crown Point Cooperative/Crown Point Cooperative Infrastructure Improvements
- Town of Derry – Frost Residents Cooperative/Frost Co-op Municipal Water and Sewer Connections Project
- Town of Exeter – Avesta Housing/Meeting Place IV Affordable Housing
- Belknap County – Granite State Children’s Alliance/Child Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Economic Development Grant Application:
- Grafton County/NH Alliance of Regional Development Corporations/Business Technical Assistance Program
- Executive Director Update
CDFA has been committed to investing in New Hampshire communities for 35 years.
Public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report will be held on March 22 in Bedford. Public comment is open from March 14 to March 29.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the CDBG program in Concord and Littleton.
2018 deadlines for applications across all CDFA programs.
CDFA will be conducting application writing workshops for the Tax Credit program in Manchester and Plymouth