Location: NH Audubon McLane Center
Meeting of the Community Development Advisory Committee
April 6, 2017
The Community Development Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 1:00 PM. The meeting will take place at the McLane Audubon Center located at 84 Silk Farm Road, Concord NH. The following items are on the agenda and will be considered by the Committee:
- Approval of February 2017 Meeting Minutes
- First Round of Housing and Public Facilities Applications
- Town of Newmarket – Newmarket Housing Authority/Great Hill Terrace Improvements
- Town of Newport – Newport Senior Center/Newport Senior Center Renovation
- City of Keene – The Community Kitchen/Community Kitchen Improvements
- City of Concord – YMCA/Childcare Center Improvements
- Town of Charlestown – Crown Point Cooperative/Crown Point Cooperative Infrastructure Improvements
- Town of Derry – Frost Residents Cooperative/Frost Co-op Municipal Water and Sewer Connections Project
- Town of Exeter – Avesta Housing/Meeting Place IV Affordable Housing
- Belknap County – Granite State Children’s Alliance/Child Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Economic Development Grant Application:
- Grafton County/NH Alliance of Regional Development Corporations/Business Technical Assistance Program
- Executive Director Update
Effective immediately, Martey takes leadership of CDFA, will continue to serve as excellent steward of the organization's mission.
CDFA is hosting community listening and input sessions throughout NH relative to the CDBG Rules Initiative.
CDFA will not be having the January 2018 CDBG Housing and Public Facilitates grant round.
CDFA is now accepting applications for the second round of 2017 CDBG Planning Grants. Deadline to submit applications is October 31, 2017.
Learn more about the CDBG Administrative Rules Initiative and how CDFA is working to ensure New Hampshire's program continues to be well-positioned to make a significant impact statewide.