Position Title: Community Partnerships Manager
Reports to: Director of Economic Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Community Partnerships Manager provides support to community development partners in New Hampshire and assists in educating and organizing these partners around technical and financial resources available from CDFA. This position will identify, collect, and disseminate relevant external and internal data to evaluate programs, creates priorities, and help set direction for community development policy. Additionally, the Community Partnership Manager will provide programmatic assistance and support internally and externally.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Monday, February 20.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Community Outreach: Identify key partners and implement support strategies centered around CDFA programs and services.
- Program Support: Provide support to staff throughout a project’s lifecycle to include technical assistance and project initiation.
- Data Management: Assist in assembling and disseminating key community and economic data, helping to drive CDFA’s community development policy direction based on analysis of local and national trends.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, psychology, communication, policy or other related field, and a minimum of 2 years relevant work, preferably with campaign or community organizing experience.
- Literate in relevant community, energy, and economic datasets and how to access and analyze these datasets.
- Experience working with federal and/or state grants.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak with confidence and clarity, and make professional presentations to a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including problem solving and an approachable style.
- Professional appearance, presentation, attitude and overall demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, meet critical deadlines, and operate under pressure for rapid turnaround.
- Proficient in basic office technology.
- Ability to periodically travel statewide.
- Possess a valid NH license and working vehicle with proof of insurance coverage.
The Executive Committee will meet Tuesday
The Credit Committee will meet Tuesday
The Community Development Advisory Committee will meet Thursday
The CDFA Board of Directors will meet Tuesday
The Finance Committee will meet Tuesday